Mini Burger Bun: Hai Guies you are welcome on my new today i am sharing with you a very delicious and wonderful recipe for mini burger bun. Firends if you are a fan of burgers than you definitely know that the buns is just as very important as the patty and toppings. This mini burger bun are the perfect in size for sliders or mini burgers, and it is very easy to make at home.
#1 How To Make Mini Burger Bun
In this blog, I am sharing this mini burger bun recipe step by steps to make the dough and bake the buns, and some tips for making the perfect mini burger bun.
#2 Ingredients for mini burger bun
1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 package active dry yeast or 1/4 teaspoons
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup warm milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 egg, lightly beaten
Sesame seeds (optional)
#3 How To Make Dough for mini burger bun
1. So friends now we have our ingredients are ready and it’s time to start making the dough for mini burger bun recipe.
2. So hare i am taking a bowl in a bowl we will add 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt and whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
3. But Before that we will prepare yeast so we will take a small bowl and add 1 package active dry yeast Then, dissolve the yeast in the warm water and let it sit for a few minutes until it becomes frothy.
4. So our yeast is ready.
5. Now we will add this yeast in Dry ingredients and we will add softned butter in this mixture and add betan egg and mix it well after that we will add warm water sloly sloly and Mix until a soft dough will forms. after 8-10 minutes our dough is making now turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead it for about 5-10 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
6. Friends Once our bun dough is ready.
7. Now we will take a greased bowl and place it in a greased bowl, and cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
8. This step is so crucial, because it allows the yeast to activate and the dough to rise in double in size, and resulting in light and fluffy buns.
9- After 2 hours remove the dough from bowl and punch down the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces.
10. And roll each piece into a ball and will place dough ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. and cover the dough balls with a moist towel and let them rise for another 30-35 minutes. because This second rise will help the buns become even lighter and more fluffy in result.
11. So friends our dough ball is ready for baking
#5 Baking the Buns
12. Now we will prepare oven so preheat the oven to 375°F. so our oven is ready now we will brush the tops of the buns with water and sprinkle with some sesame seeds, if desired. and bake these buns for 12-15 minutes, or until they are backed golden brown.
13. Once the buns are done, than we will remove buns from the oven and let them cool down completely before slicing and using for mini burgers.
14. Remember that the cooling process will allow the buns to firm up and hold their shape when you add the burger patty and toppings
15. So friends our Mini Burger Bun is ready fore use.
#6 Tips for Perfect Mini Burger Bun
So my dear friends now that you know how to make mini burger buns, here are a few tips for making them perfect every time:
Use bread flour instead of all-purpose flour for a sturdier bun. but i have used all purpose flour because Bread flour has more gluten than all-purpose flour, which helps the buns hold their main shape.
And make sure that your yeast is fresh because old yeast can result in flat or dense your buns. To test your yeast it is fresh or old dissolve it in warm water with a pinch of sugar and wait for it to foam. If it doesn’t foam, so your yeast is no longer active.
Let the dough rise in a warm place for 2-3 hours. because yeast is activated by warmth place so it is very important to let the dough rise in a warm environment. You can put it in an oven with the light on or near a warm stove.
And Don’t overwork the dough. Knead the dough just enough to make it smooth and elastic. Overworking the dough can result in tough buns
So definetly try this mini burger bun in your kitchen and share this wonderful mini burger bun recipe with your friends and family and tell me in comment box how did you like this mini burger bun recipe take care by by.