Banana bread is a light sweet bread Banana Bread is make with sweet mashed ripe bananas. Banana Bread is a very popular and famous in the United States and That is often served for breakfast, brunch, or as a dessert. Banana bread basically has a soft, moist texture and a sweet, and banana flavor.
So Friends Welcome to my blog, Today I’m very excited to share with you my most favorite recipe that is banana bread. This Banana Bread recipe is very easy to make a delicious, moist and flavorful bread that is perfect for your breakfast or as a snack. Banana Bread made with just a few simple ingredients and some sweet ripe bananas, you can make a batch of banana bread that is your family and friends will love this recipe. So, let’s get started
#1 Ingredients for Banana Bread:
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup melted butter
1.25 teaspoon baking soda
A Pinch of salt
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
#2 How to Make Banana Bread:
#3 Preheat the oven and prepare the pan
1. First of all we will prepare oven so preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter,
#4 Mash the bananas and add the butter:
2. Now we will take a large mixing bowl now In a large mixing bowl, we will mash sweet ripe bananas until banana will smooth. for that You can use a fork, potato masher, or food processor to do this process. and make sure that bananas should be well-ripened as they will provide the sweetness and moisture to the bread for banana Bread.
#5 Mix in the remaining ingredients:
3. Now next process melt the butter in a microwave in a safe bowl, or you can use on the stove in a small saucepan. so friends you can use unsalted or salted butter depending on your taste.
4. Now we will add the melted butter in to mashed bananas and mix it well and combined altogether.
5. After that we will add 1 tsp baking soda and a pinch of salt to the mixture and mix it well.
6. In a other bowl we will add sugar and Stir in the sugar, and beaten egg, and vanilla extract. and Mix it well to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
7. Now we will add the 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour to the bowl and stir it until its just combined. remember that Don’t overmix the batter, otherwise this can make the banana bread tough.
8. So our Batter is ready for making Banana bread
9. Now we will take a greased loaf pan and grease it.
9. Now we will pour the batter into the greased loaf pan.
#7 Bake the bread:
10. For bake the banana bread we will prepare oven Bake the banana bread in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or till than a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. so our banana bread is baked
#8 Cool and serve:
11. Now we will remove banana bread carefully from the oven and let it cool down in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
12. After 10-15 minutes, we will remove banana bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
13. After cool it completely than slice this banana bread and serve your delicious banana bread with your friends and family
#9 Optional additions:
If you want extra flavors you can use Chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit . Simply fold them in after you’ve added the flour.
If you want a spicier banana bread, so you can add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg to the batter.
#10 Tips and Tricks:
We will Use well-ripened bananas for the best flavor and texture in our Banana Bread. or If your bananas is not ripe enough, that you can place banana in a paper bag with an apple or banana for a day or two to speed up the ripening process.
Remember that don’t overmix the batter as this can make the bread tough. Stir until batter is combined.
And Let the banana bread cool completely before slicing for the best texture otherwise bread will break
Banana bread can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
I hope you would enjoyed this Banana Bread recipe and found it easy to follow. Making banana bread is a great way to use up ripe bananas and create a delicious snack or breakfast. Experiment with different additions such as nuts, chocolate chips, or spices to make it your own.
So try this very delicious and wonderful banana bread recipe in your kitchen and share this banana bread recipe with your friends and family and tell me in comment box how did you like this banana bread recipe take care.