Today friends in this blog i will tell you about Sambar recipe
Friends, whenever we go to the market, we go to the restaurant and there we see the preparation of dosa and sambar, then we smell very good and when we eat, we think in the restaurant that this type of sambar that we get in the restaurant. It is available in hotels, why can’t we make it at home, so friends, in today’s blog, I will teach you how to make sambar recipe like South Indian, so let’s make sambar recipe.
1- It is very easy to make sambar recipe like South Indian and it is made very easily, just follow this trick
Note down the ingredients we need to make Sambhar recipe.
2-Friends, here we are making sambar for 10 people, accordingly we will take the ingredients here.
• 250 grams of tuvar dal
• Half kg bottle gourd
• 1/2 kg pumpkin
• 4 tomatoes
• Hundred grams of cabbage
• 4 green chilies
• Two pods of save which we also call drumsticks
• a radish
• a carrot
• And two brinjals
5- now spices
Few curry leaves
• One teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
• One teaspoon red chili powder
• salt to taste
• Four spoons of sambar masala
• One teaspoon fenugreek seeds
• One teaspoon small mustard seeds which we also call mustard
• And friends a little two pinches of asafoetida
• Any edible oil
• And friends 100 grams tamarind
6- So let’s get ready to make Sambhar recipe
Friends, total time will take about 40 minutes to make the recipe.
First of all, friends, we will wash the tuvar dal well and keep it immersed in water for half an hour, after that friends, when that dal tuvar swells a little, then we will whistle it in the cooker and put a little salt and a little Put some turmeric powder in it and cook it for two whistles,
Remember friends, you do not have to cook Tuvar dal along with the vegetable, we will cook the vegetable separately and we will cook the Tuvar dal separately, so that the Sambhar recipe we are about to make, isn’t it friends? Different taste will come, exactly like South Indian sambar, exactly like restaurant, how to make sambar recipe in restaurant
So here friends our dal is cooked now let us make sambar recipe here friends we have washed all the vegetables we have cut them into small pieces so you cut all the vegetables properly and wash them now let’s make it Sambhar Recipe
So here we are making sambar recipe for 10 people,
so we have kept one vessel, friends, we have put 100 grams of mustard oil, now the oil is hot, Friends, we will put mustard seeds, which we also call mustard, half a spoon from fenugreek seeds etc.
do not add more fenugreek seeds, otherwise your sambar recipe may be bitter and we will add another curry leaves, now it is coming after this friends. Green chillies, now here we will cook them a little
Now here friends, we are going to put spices, then here we will put one spoon of Kashmiri red chili, now we fry these spices a little, here friends, you put water around 25 grams, so that your spice will be well prepared.
Your masala is fried, now friends, we have to put in it the vegetables we had taken for sambar recipe, in which gourd, pumpkin, brinjal, radish, carrot, drumstick, if you want to add more vegetables, you can add them, so we have prepared them well. We have washed these vegetables properly, now we will not put these vegetables in this,
first of all we have to put the 4 tomatoes that we had taken, cut them into small pieces and put them inside this spice, we have to cook them and friends, now it is coming. Contains salt as per taste
7-you can also like this delicious recipe
How to make mix veg recipe
How to make crispy dosa
Spiced bhindi ki sabji
Palak’s new spiced vegetable
• Now friends, this tomato and masala is well prepared, so friends, the vegetables that we have cut and kept, now we put these vegetables in this masala and after mixing it well, we will add water, water. Friends, keep according to your thickness, if you want to keep more sambar, then add less water, if you want the sambar to be a little thin, then add water accordingly.
• Now here friends, the water that we had put, now it is boiling well, now friends here, the tuvar dal that we had boiled has also cooled down in the cooker, now we will open the lid of the cooker and We will mix a little bit of that dal so that the dal will match and now we put that tuvar dal in our sambhar and cook it for 10 minutes.
• Now our pulses and vegetables are well mixed, the smell coming is very good, so friends, we will take out the pulp of tamarind which we had taken 20 grams in the beginning and now we will put that pulp inside this sambar, only then friends in our sambar Sour sour taste will come when we eat it, only then we will like to eat sambar.
• So now friends, we have put tamarind pulp in it, we cook it for another 5 minutes and friends, after 2 minutes of adding tamarind pulp, we put the two spoons of Sambhar spices that we had saved in it. Cover it and cook it for 5 minutes more
• So friends, it’s been 5 minutes, let’s see by opening our sambar recipe, then friends, our sambar is ready, it smells very good, it’s restaurant style, it’s yours.
I hope you would like this sambar recipe, if you like this sambhar recipe like and subscribe my blog.
If you have any query about this sambar recipe you can ask me and comment.
Take care by by see you again next blog.